HYPHEN BOY MODULAR FELTED BAG KAL

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Knitting Needle Question for MATT

TO MATT: Which knitting needles do you like to use for your Modular Felted Bag?


MATT'S REPLY:


"When I decided to start knitting the prototype that would become the Modular Shell Felted Backpack, I had just bought a pair of Bryspun double-pointed needles. I absolutely love the tip shaping on their needles and have found the degree of friction to be somewhere between metal and bamboo. I don't recall which circular needle I used on the bottom circle, but my favorites include Addi Natura, Addi Turbo, and Crystal Palace Bamboo. More recently, I acquired a set of double-pointed needles from Lantern Moon. The finish on these dpns is phenomenally smooth and silky, and they are my new favorite double-points and were the needles I used on the most recent backpack."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home