HYPHEN BOY MODULAR FELTED BAG KAL

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hyphen Boy Bag Progress


PROGRESS REPORT
I am doing 13 total tiers (one more to go!)
then on to the creative bottom.
I am making my purse with top handles only, NOT as a backpack, so I will not make
grommet holes on the last tier.
I love the colors and the Noro Kureyon goes a long way using this design.
I'm using 1 1/2 skeins Cascade 220 Black
1 1/2 skeins Cascade 220 Turquoise
3 skeins Noro Kureyon
Size 8 straight needles, I'm using circular for the bottom.

1 Comments:

  • Wow Judy your is looking great. my is stalled. =-( i was think about making itfor and exchange. Then feared I would misss the dead line so I have finishing one I bought the yarn to make in March of 2005 when I finished that buckled down on the exchange one. Which is naerly done. In the mean time I have deiced to make 7 bags for Christmas presents. Since our family limit is much less than the $40.00 I spend on the bag yarn. I am making them smaller bags. I reall want to tackle this one as I love the look of it. But One must set priorties.

    By Blogger A. M. Warnke, at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home