HYPHEN BOY MODULAR FELTED BAG KAL

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My Bag won 1st PLACE !!!


I'm on CLOUD 9 !!

annual competition meeting, I entered my recently finished

HYPHEN - BOY Modular Felted Bag

in the "Accessories" category and I won
1st PLACE !!!

Everyone was raving about the design, colors and the unique quality of this pattern.
I used 1 1/2 skeins Cascade 220 (black and turquiose) and 3 skeins
of Noro Kureyon randomly mixed in.


It took me 2 months to knit this bag and the last thing I wanted to do was knit long I-cord handles. The leather handles I purchased from

HOMESTEAD HEIRLOOMS


at Stitches Midwest fit perfectly!!


bottom of bag

6 Comments:

  • Congatulations!!!! Very well done. It looks very nice.

    I am sitting on one lowly module made, As my bag got side tracked with dealines of other projects and then a yarn sale talked me into me make a Cristmas goal. LOL That has my bag waiting for me. Then School jumped up and said I have to come before all this knitting. =-( So there I sit stalled checking the blog.

    By Blogger A. M. Warnke, at 10:46 PM  

  • WOW and congratulations! I just found this KAL and was blown away by your bag. It is just breath taking. You did a fantastic job.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:53 AM  

  • gorgeous.

    By Blogger moirae, at 1:49 PM  

  • Your bag is SO gorgeous! Thanks for sharing that. I didn't really like the idea of the backpack, but I loved the look of the modular knitting.

    Thanks for showing another way it can be put together!

    By Blogger Shelda, at 4:59 PM  

  • Your bag is gorgeous. I have never seen a felted bag with such detail. You have done a magnificent job. I would love to get the pattern and join the KAL. Please point me in the right direction.

    By Blogger Chele, at 6:20 PM  

  • You can join the KAL by going to

    http://hyphenboymodularbag.
    blogspot.com/

    Good luck

    By Blogger Judy, at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home