HYPHEN BOY MODULAR FELTED BAG KAL

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Excited New Member!

I just order my pattern from One Fine Yarn. I can not wait until it gets here. I want to order my yarn so they can arrive at the same time. I truly enjoy knitting with bigger needles. I felted my first booga bag and feel in love with how fast it knits up. I have now order several felted bag patterns and books. I have so many ideas of bags I would like to knit. Im learning new skills daily. Can someone give me a head up on how much yarn I will need to complete the bag and the needles? And any other tips you think will be helpful with this project.

SonDoras (Michele)

2 Comments:

  • I thought it was listed in one of the earlist post but I did not find it in that first month.

    I just had another idea. Maybe I knew it by following the links on where to purchase the pattern I will go check as my pattern is not near this computer at this time.

    By Blogger A. M. Warnke, at 10:28 PM  

  • Welcomem to the Hyphen Boy knit along! I too believe the yarn is listed in the pattern so can't tell you at the moment but my hint is to figure out how much yarn it takes to make the little colored "stripes" and then cut strands in that amount and make them in to butterflies. I sort them in bags and away I go!

    By Blogger Allison, at 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home