HYPHEN BOY MODULAR FELTED BAG KAL

Sunday, September 30, 2007

The litle trian that could?

I finally made a working copy of the pattern to keep the original one nice, I hope. I dug my bag of supplies out from behind the bedroom door where I set it when I knew I could not get it done in time for what I wanted to have it done for last year. Glad I marked it all back then. =-) Still only one lonely triangle made. =-(

I need to get going. I have some gloves and socks in may carry bag, since this one will be bigger it is my sitting at home project. I just need to stay at home to work on it! Then again I hope to go to knitters club tomorrow evening so it might make the trip again, I am sure I took it when I started it.

2 Comments:

  • can you contact me ang w as you have won aprize on my blog calanacrafts

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:46 AM  

  • How would I do that?

    By Blogger A. M. Warnke, at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home