HYPHEN BOY MODULAR FELTED BAG KAL

Monday, July 16, 2007

Need a partner

Hello Fellow group Members,

I'm a little apprehensive about knitting the Hyphen Boy Modular bag; I would like for someone/anyone to partner up with me to work on this bag. Is there anyone who is up for the challenge? I haven't started yet. I do have yarn that I want to use for the bag and the needles. I don't think there is much else I need. I dont' have the pattern in front of me so, not sure. You can email me or just reply here. (smiles6404@aol.com) I have knitted several felted bags and I have designed and creating some of my own, which I'm still working on. You can check my blog to see my recent workings. http://things-that-interest-me.blogspot.com As you can see there I am in love with felted bags. I love knittine and creating them. I'm really excited about doing this bag. I hope someone contacts me soon. You know sometimes we need someone to hold our hand or talk us through somethings and this may be one of those times.

Thanks in advance,
Michele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home