HYPHEN BOY MODULAR FELTED BAG KAL

Saturday, June 23, 2007

"Best in the Show"









My version of the Hyphen - Boy Modular Felted bag won

BEST IN THE SHOW

at the Lake Farm Park Wool Fest being held this weekend in Kirtland, Ohio.

I also took a

Blue Ribbon First Place

in the Mixed Media category since my bag is a combination of knitting and felting.

In addition to $15.00 vouchers to use at the Wool Fest market, I also received a gift basket full of wonderful goodies from the Lake Farm Park gift shop.

I am thrilled !!! So to everyone out there working on this bag, keep knitting !!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Comments:

  • Wonderful!!!! That is GREAT!

    By Blogger A. M. Warnke, at 10:30 PM  

  • Judy,

    You did a magnificent job, that's why you won. :-) I can not wait to get started on mines. I don't know what I'm so scread of. I love the handle you used. The bag looks gorgeous, keep sharing all yoru beautiful workings.

    Michele

    By Blogger Chele, at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home